Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Special Double Cut TV Yellow Ltd #07642
A superb Limited run and one of only 50 pieces for the World in this classic colour!
One of the most beloved incarnations of the Les Paul Special guitar is resurrected in classic TV colors. This Double Cut guitar is extremely well-balanced, fast-playing and full of tone delivered by a blistering set of Custom P-90 pickups and all-solid mahogany construction. Comes with free D’Addario Care Kit worth £89!
With Brown Custom Shop Hard Case and Certificate.
- Colour: TV Yellow
- Body: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fretboard Wood: Solid Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fretboard Inlays: Celluloid Dots
- Neck Wood: Solid Mahogany, Hide Glue Fit, Long Tenon
- Neck Shape: Medium C Shape
- Bridge Hardware: 50's Replica Wraparound
- Pickguard: Black
- Bass Pickup: Custom P-90 Soapbar
- Treble Pickup: Custom P-90 Soapbar
- Pickup Switching: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Weight: 7lb 11oz
- Gibson Custom Shop Hard Case and Certificate
Number of Frets
Solid Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
Solid Mahogany, Hide Glue Fit, Long Tenon
Medium C Shape
50's Replica Wraparound
Custom P-90 Soapbar
Custom P-90 Soapbar
2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
Gibson Custom Shop Hard Case and Certificate
WORLD GUITARS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE GUITAR STORE!
We have been hand-selecting, photographing, setting up and selling high end guitars for over 30 years. In this time we have always understood just how important it is to get the setup right. The best guitar in the world can feel very average if it's not setup properly. We have always made this a priority on every single guitar that leaves World Guitars.
Hi Jeff, The guitar landed just over an hour ago and is superb in every respect, including an immaculate setup job Many thanks for your service. I shall be heartily recommending you to all my guitar playing friends, of whom there are many! Best Regards as always
Dave Millington, UK