Luxxtone Choppa S Racing Stripes #0045
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Custom Order Choppa S in original condition with SKB Hard Case.
If you’ve never tried one you need to…they are mind-blowing! Handbuilt in California by the amazing Jerry Bizon!
Luxxtone Guitars was created in 2011 in Southern California with a singular mission: to take the best of the vintage designs from the past and meld them with modern innovations of today.
Please note… The UK’s 20% VAT CANNOT be deducted for customers outside the EU or VAT registered musical related companies on this item.
- Colour: Black with Racing Stripes
- Body: Alder
- Number of Frets: 22 6100 Jumbo
- Fretboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Radius: 10-14 Compound Radius
- Neck Wood: Birdseye Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin C .78 - .89
- Bridge Hardware: Luxxtone Vintage Trem with Gotoh Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: Aged Raw Aluminium
- Bass Pickup: Arcane '61 Experience
- Middle Pickup: Arcane '61 Experience
- Treble Pickup: Arcane Custom A8
- Pickup Switching: 5 Way with Master Volume, Master Tone and Neck Blend
- Weight: 8lb 0oz
- With SKB Hard Case
Black with Racing Stripes
Number of Frets
22 6100 Jumbo
10-14 Compound Radius
Thin C .78 - .89
Luxxtone Vintage Trem with Gotoh Bent Steel Saddles
Aged Raw Aluminium
Arcane '61 Experience
Arcane '61 Experience
Arcane Custom A8
5 Way with Master Volume, Master Tone and Neck Blend
With SKB Hard Case
WORLD GUITARS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE GUITAR STORE!
We have been hand-selecting, photographing, setting up and selling high end guitars for over 30 years. In this time we have always understood just how important it is to get the setup right. The best guitar in the world can feel very average if it's not setup properly. We have always made this a priority on every single guitar that leaves World Guitars.
Hi Guys, Just wanted to let you know that my Tom Anderson Hollow Drop Top Classic Arctic Blue Burst arrived on Friday exactly as planned. Delivery ran on rails and I love the guitar – everything I hoped it would be. Thanks very much for a great experience from start to finish.