Luxxtone Choppa S Vintage White Nitro #0179
Amazing custom order Choppa S in Vintage White Nitro with the superb 10-14 Compound Radius Baked Flame Maple Neck and 6100 Jumbo Fretwire.
Sorry but no part exchange available on this guitar.
If you’ve never tried one you need to…they are mindblowing! Handbuilt in California by the amazing Jerry Bizon!
Luxxtone Guitars was created in 2011 in Southern California with a singular mission: to take the best of the vintage designs from the past and meld them with modern innovations of today.
- Colour: Vintage White
- Body: Alder
- Number of Frets: 22 6100 Jumbo
- Fretboard Wood: 1 Piece Baked Flame Compound Radius
- Fretboard Inlays: Clay Dots
- Nut Width: 1 11/16
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn 1 Piece Baked Flame Maple
- Neck Shape: El Machete .78 - .85
- Bridge Hardware: Luxxtone Vintage Trem with Gotoh Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: Single Ply White
- Bass Pickup: Arcane Hippy Whip
- Middle Pickup: Arcane Hippy Whip
- Treble Pickup: Arcane Luxxbucker Old School
- Pickup Switching: 5 Way Blade with Neck Blend
- Weight: 7lb 10oz
- With Hard Case
Number of Frets
22 6100 Jumbo
1 Piece Baked Flame Compound Radius
Quartersawn 1 Piece Baked Flame Maple
El Machete .78 - .85
Luxxtone Vintage Trem with Gotoh Bent Steel Saddles
Single Ply White
Arcane Hippy Whip
Arcane Hippy Whip
Arcane Luxxbucker Old School
5 Way Blade with Neck Blend
With Hard Case
WORLD GUITARS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE GUITAR STORE!
We have been hand-selecting, photographing, setting up and selling high end guitars for over 30 years. In this time we have always understood just how important it is to get the setup right. The best guitar in the world can feel very average if it's not setup properly. We have always made this a priority on every single guitar that leaves World Guitars.
Great bunch of blokes helpful and knowledgeable they are down to earth and don’t just shift units they love guitars as well. WG after sales is awesome I know from personal experience.