Smitty Guitars Model 4 Pelham Blue
Alder Body in stunning Pelham Blue. String seperation and intonation is perfect on this stunning Model 4. Smitty’s pickups are as brilliant as always! Build quality and playability is as good as it gets!
Exclusive to WG in the UK. Super quality Guitars built by the brilliant Eric Smid using premium tonewoods and a mix of modern technology and old school craftmanship. Not only is the build quality right up with the best they also feature Smitty’s own hand wound pickups!
They are serious guitars and we are very proud to be stocking them at WG!
- Colour: Pelham Blue
- Body: Alder
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo 6150 Nickel Silver
- Fretboard Wood: Dark Rosewood 12" Radius
- Fretboard Inlays: Clay Dots
- Radius: 12"
- Neck Wood: Master Grade Flame Maple Neck
- Neck Shape: Medium C
- Bridge Hardware: Bridge and Stoptail
- Pickguard: White
- Bass Pickup: Smitty Minibucker
- Middle Pickup: Smitty Minibucker
- Treble Pickup: Smitty Minibucker
- Pickup Switching: Push/Pull to activate middle pickup in any position, Emerson Pro CTS pots, CLR 3 way switch, Switchcraft jack, 0.047 Russian PIO cap
- Weight: 8lb 5oz
- With Hard Case
Number of Frets
22 Medium Jumbo 6150 Nickel Silver
Dark Rosewood 12" Radius
Master Grade Flame Maple Neck
Bridge and Stoptail
Push/Pull to activate middle pickup in any position, Emerson Pro CTS pots, CLR 3 way switch, Switchcraft jack, 0.047 Russian PIO cap
With Hard Case
WORLD GUITARS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE GUITAR STORE!
We have been hand-selecting, photographing, setting up and selling high end guitars for over 30 years. In this time we have always understood just how important it is to get the setup right. The best guitar in the world can feel very average if it's not setup properly. We have always made this a priority on every single guitar that leaves World Guitars.
Hi Jeff, The guitar landed just over an hour ago and is superb in every respect, including an immaculate setup job Many thanks for your service. I shall be heartily recommending you to all my guitar playing friends, of whom there are many! Best Regards as always
Dave Millington, UK